Tuesday, November 1, 2011

298

I neglected this blog because Pinterest essentially did exactly what this blog intended. Unfortunately, when I attempted to get on Pinterest this morning to pin a recipe, I was informed that my place of employment had now blocked the site. Oh how horrible for me, but how lucky for this blog. So, I will start posting again. You're welcome (unless there's no one actually reading this anymore then... welp, you're welcome Future-Lauren, I'm sure you'll want to come back to something later). And if you're following me on Pinterest, there's a good chance you'll see these things posted again because really, Pin boards are just so much fun...


this looks like a great alternative apple pie recipe.
perhaps i should try it this fall.

(click to enlarge)

2 comments:

LMemory said...

I've been holding out on joining interest. I'm very thankful you still blog. :)

YUM!

Unknown said...

They blocked Pintrest!? How rude!!