Thursday, September 16, 2010

9

Dear Lisa,
I think I found something new to keep me occupied when bored at work.
Webmagazines. 
I have seen some wedding-ish ones in the past but they always take too long to load.
Not this new one! 
Lonnymag, I think we're are going to be friends.

Check out the layout. You flip the pages forward by clicking the right, or the left to go back.

To go to a certain article you just click on the link. I went to Sneak Peek.

Then, when you're in the article, you can click on any item and it will take you to where you can buy it. 
YES! Just what I need, another place to online shop...

And look how adorable these plates are. I really like green things.


Anyway, you should check it out too.

Sincerely,
Lauren

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is not a good thing for you...