Wednesday, October 6, 2010

30

Dear Lisa,

I think this is a really cool wedding. 
I wish I was creative enough to think of details like this myself.


I think the giant flowers are SO cool.

The bride and groom live in Denmark so they had their friends who couldn't make it paint them a banner. Cool huh?

And they had bundt cakes! 
You haven't been around, but I'm OBSESSED with my bundt cake pan. 
Just. You. WAIT!

Someday, when I get married, I want a really awesomely creative wedding.
It probably won't happen though.
But, it WILL be pretty.
It will be.

Sincerely,
L

Pictures borrowed from Ali DeGraff Photography

1 comment:

Rachel F. said...

I love how she had friends paint those banners to include around the reception! Sorta makes me wish I had more friends who were artists instead of accountants...

Do you remember Brittany from our ward?