Friday, January 7, 2011

Somehow,

somewhere along the course of writing this blog I skipped a number and got my numbers mixed up. I'm just posting this to get back on track.

Yesterday I commented on Lisa's sister's blog. (She has two adorable little girls.) And because I commented she clicked on my profile and saw this blog for Miss Lisa. Traci thought it was hilarious that I have a blog for her sister.

Yes, yes, I have a blog called "Things I'd Send Lisa" it's true. It is hilarious I think and kind of weird.

But you know what? I don't really care if it's weird.

You know why? Because I like looking back through and seeing the cool, fun, pretty, tasty things I found online and having somewhere to keep them. It's kind of like a little online portfolio or something.

So, there you have it. My thoughts on the blog.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It's not weird it's actually pretty awesome... and I LOVE it!

Traci said...

I agree. I love your thoughts and portfolio of pretty things.

I was sad I just barely discovered it 70 plus posts later.

p.s. we are loving the matching aprons at my house.